We would like to introduce you to the basic washing method for Little Gaurang garments.
1. Wash separately in cold water
2. Please refrain from using bleach and fabric softener as they may damage the organic cotton fabric or cause fluffing.
3. It may change color due to direct sunlight, so it is best to dry it in a shaded and well-ventilated state. However, if you have bedding or other items that take a long time to dry, we recommend that you expose them to sunlight on a sunny day and let them dry thoroughly.
4. Iron or Press all clothes in ‘Silk Mode’
5. If possible, wash clothes in Soap Nut (Reetha) as an alternative to detergent.